A man, fond of practical jokes, decided late one night to send his friend a collect telegram, which read, " I am perfectly well"
A week later, the joker received a heavy parcel --- collect--- on which he had to pay considerable charges. Upon opening it, he found a big block of concrete, which had this message, "This is the weight your telegram lifted from my mind"
A guy is walking down the street with his friend. He says to his friend, " I'm a walking economy"
His friend asked," How's that?"
"It's like this --
My hairline is in recession
My stomach is a victim of inflation and
combination of these factors is putting me into a deep depression
When I was reading these jokes, I remembered my best friend called "Scooter, the great !" LOL. I am very very impressed with his level of energy and multiple talents
from so called --- "Scott special-aerobics", "Modern" modeling ( just like modern painting or abstract painting, which we find amazing, but don't understand what is it actually? The same about his modeling talent... I really wanted to know, who is his portfolio maker? Because Scott doesn't know, he can challenge even Naomi Campbell for modeling.....
) to recent one is "Med-poetry"!!! ( I know you will not understand this new term called "Med-poetry" , even I too recently discovered this term, when I came to know that when he took medicines he became a poet and asking his all friends to send any kind of pictures, on which he can(?)
no, I think I should give more credit to his doctors who prescribed these medicines, under which influences, he writes poetry..! Great invention..! If Scott tells me next, that his Doc is nominated for "Nobel Prize" for such invention of turning a simple & sane (?) person to a spontaneous poet, I will not get shocked at all...Anything can happen in Scooter-land!
I am more than happy to know that Scott has gained so much popularity as a great poet at 360 and that too in such a shortest time! Yeah, when I left for holidays, I had got his message that he is REALLY very ill...and taking rest(?) at home!! I was worried about him naturally, and wished him "Get well soon" & prayed GOD for his fast recovery. But certainly not in such a way!
Really, I swear, I did not pronounced single word about his mental condition, I had just mentioned about his physical health in my prayers
...!
Anyways, I think who knows, Scott may be right that this may be just a side-effect of his medicines... I hope for the best. Because I really don't want to lose my great and most enthusiastic friend who can easily beat all the grannies of the world in story-telling..! ( minimum 5 to 10 stories in single night... one more virtue of him....I told you know, he has multiple talents..!!! ) So I will keep praying for his health but this time for his mental health....because I think this is more serious than his physical health right now ... GOD BLESS HIM. 


No comments:
Post a Comment