Monday, 15 May 2006

Entry for May 16, 2006

IRISH THE LONELIEST, Are you too...?


http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/05/15/ireland.lonely.reut/index.htm...


Is it true, the most of the internet users are some what, sort of the lonely people? Why do we surf the internet regularly? Think over it and tell me your side of the story..


Image


 

BRYAN ADAMS LYRICS

"Don't Leave Me Lonely"



I won't stand bein' broken hearted

I won't be pushed around



The rules were set when we got started

But lately I have found



We've spent too little time and too much heartache

I feel we're losin' ground



And lately I've been hearin'

You won't be needin' me around



Don't leave me lonely

Just wanna be right by your side

Your one and only - tonite



So don't leave me lonely

I need you here all the time

So don't leave me lonely - oh no



You say you need your independence

Well I need mine



Separate lives and separate feelings

I guess that's fine



But that won't last - it's no solution

I know it can't survive



And lately I've been thinkin'

Thinkin' 'bout you all the time



 

Image

 

I love this lyric ( words of the song..)

No comments:

Post a Comment