Tuesday, 16 May 2006

Entry for May 17, 2006

SORRY I REALLY CAN'T ACCEPT  the OVERWHELMING amount of INVITATIONS ......


( Exceptions can be there, if it is worth....)


As I, myself is busy and don't get time to blog too...so I may not do justice with them just by accepting their invitations and not even visiting once to their 360 page... Image But when I will have more time in future to do this, then I will accept the invitations, but now it seems to be little difficult..! 


I REALLY WANT TO SAY THANKS A LOT from bottom of my heart, who understood my problems and still agreed to be my friends and assured me that they will always be my friends and they are always there for me..... I want to tell ALL OF THEM, I LOVE YOU ALL...YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE....!


 


Image

 


PLUS ONE MORE THING, I am EXTREAMLY SORRY to say that I have deleted SOME of my friends from my list, as I felt that neither they blog anything on their pages  and nor they have visited my blogs too ( not even ONCE..!) since many months....They did not even try to keep in contact with me in any ways... so today I deleted some of you. 


Remember always that I am not trying to be malevolent in anyway with ANYONE here by doing this .....If they had some problems, and they try to contact and tell me about it, they will be most WELCOME here AGAIN...I PROMISE THAT ! LOVE U ALL...


No comments:

Post a Comment