Tuesday, 30 May 2006

Entry for May 31, 2006

Hello SANDY, this is for you...LOL







You Are Bobby Brainy

Image
Ultra competitive, you will do almost anything to win. From pull ups to pool sharking, you're very talented.

And while everyone is aware of your victories, they still (affectionately) consider you to be a little brat!


 

 

I saw first test at Jolie's blog... and I as usual took another tests too...

 






You Should Weigh 150

Image
If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.

If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!


 

 

Hey I am happy-go-lucky type...LOVES TO LAUGH & MAKE OTHERS LAUGH too...

 

See it's TRUE,  I AM  VERY  HAPPY

 

 






You Are 84% Happy

Image
It's unlikely that you know anyone happier than you.

You know how to be happy, no matter what life throws at you.


 

LOLLLLLLLLLL I WAS DAMN SURE ABOUT THIS before taking the test...!!!

 

 






You Are Midnight

Image
You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.

Whether you're a nightowl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.

Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.

You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment