\r\n
LYRIC by Gulzar
Singers : Female voice : Lata Mangeshkar Male voice : Kishor Kumar
This is not starting of song exactly....but I have to write what is shown here in video.
ORIGINAL SONG in English Script
Jee me aata hai tere daman me sar zukake hum, rote rahe rote rahe
Terihee aakhonme aansuonki namee to naheeâ¦.
Tere bina zindagee se koi shikwa to nahee,
shikwa nahee, shikwa nahee, shikwa nahee,
Tere bina bhi lekin zindagee to nahee, zindagee nahee,
zindagee nahee, zindagee nahee
Tum jo kah do to aajki raat chand dubega nahee, raat ko rok lo
Tum jo kah do to aajki raat chand dubega nahee, raat ko rok lo
Raat ki baat hai aur zindagee baki to naheeâ¦â¦.
Tere bina zindagee se koi shikwa to nahee, shikwa nahee,
Tere bina bhi lekin zindagee to nahee, zindagee nahee,
zindagee nahee, zindagee nahee
Tera bina zindagee se shikwa to naheeeeee
Awwww I am very glad that at least I can share first Hindi film song with you all⦠THANKS ( very small word for her) to SANDY DARLING !!! She suggested me to try Google video site and I found one of my favorite song!!!! WHOOT WHOOT SANDYâ¦But sad part is actually this song is not complete & it is not having even original hero & heroine hereâ¦. Some Sanjay Sharma made this video ( may be he himself acting as hero! Donât know..LOL) The main thing is SONG!!! I have not high speed network here so could not hear it properly, I hope you can hear it properlyâ¦
My choice of songs are mostly with touchy words (great & which touches the heart..) and nice music⦠(it doesnât mean I hate fast songs, I enjoy them tooâ¦I enjoy all kind of music, but prefer SOFT ROMANTIC MUSIC most with happy or sad mood ! ( Sad mood romantic songs make me cry alwaysâ¦, when I listen them alone..! What? What about happy mood romantic songs? They make my heart beats faster hahahahaâ¦)
Film â Aandhi ( means âStormâ) This film story in short â A girl has politician family and boy is very simple guy. They got marry ( love marriage, I have to mention this because here âarranged marriageâ is another type of marriage available ..lol) Now due to her family expectations and her career-oriented nature gets her separated from her hubby & kid..and she gets involved actively in politics and you all know itâs dirty field⦠her hubby faces some problems like people used to talk bad about his wife and he fought with them sort of â¦After so many years, finally she became Prime Minister of the countryâ¦. And accidently met hubby one night where she had to wait for sometime till her transportation arrives⦠this song is in the garden ( avoiding the word âPARKâ point to be noted downâ¦hahahaha) They both are old now⦠and want to say so much to each other, ask so much to each other but they both are very quiet and this song is back-ground song⦠as if their eyes are saying this to each otherâ¦and finally song ends and she gets in her vehicle and leaves the place & memories behindâ¦.
I had cried here watching this song in film.. ( Yeah, so âsentiâ I amâ¦!!! âsentiâ=sentimental â¦I always drop half of it LOL) ) People used to say this story was somewhat based on our then real life Prime Minister Indira Gandhiâ¦I donât know whether its true or not..!!
Here is the meaning of song⦠See my English is poor but I still tried to translate this song in English but hey, real essence of it, is excellent in original oneâ¦means as Hindi⦠Translations are basically to understand , but to feel something in real sense, you must know the language itself⦠( itâs just my opinion..)
MEANING OF SONG
Female : I am feeling like I should cry and cry keeping my head on ur shoulder ( here "Daman" is just near you, may be on shoulder or lap...) Only your eyes are not wet aloneâ¦.( âmine tooââ¦is included but not said)
Male : Besides you, I donât have any complaints with lifeâ¦
No complaints with lifeâ¦. No complaints with lifeâ¦. No complaints with lifeâ¦.
But without you, even life is not lifeâ¦..
life is not life, life is not life, life is not life
If you say, moon will stay, it will not go, donât let night goâ¦
If you say, moon will stay, it will not go, donât let night goâ¦
Itâs only a matter of night, otherwise no life is remained nowâ¦
Besides you, I donât have any complaints with lifeâ¦
No complaints with lifeâ¦. No complaints with lifeâ¦. No complaints with lifeâ¦.
But without you, even life is not lifeâ¦..
life is not life, life is not life, life is not life
Besides you, I donât have any complaints with lifeâ¦
No comments:
Post a Comment