Thursday, 17 August 2006

Entry for August 18, 2006

This is my first English Songs BLOG.... A sort of TRIBUTE TO MY FIRST FOVORITE ENGLISH ARTIST "BRYAN ADAMS....!!!


I LOVE THIS SONG.... You know, Bryan Adams is the first English Artist, I really admire and I love all his lyrics... Though I did not watch most of his videos but I have collected his lyrics more!!!! LOL... So I will start my fav. Bryan Adams songs here...THIS IS MY FIRST & MOST LOVED SONG...!!!! Because the lyric of this video, is somewhat similar to the poetry or lyrics of our Hindi songs.... that "touchy" type...!!!  I think you guys did not like to shake a leg with my previous fast song which I had dedicated to my sweetie "MOLLY" because she loves various "DANCES" Image


Hey, this BLOG is for MYSELF ...LOL This time I don't need to write any translation ...Image hoot hoot..!!! ( Hey Sandy,  I will say this by removing "W" as you say "Whoot" I will say "Hoot", is this OK? ...hahahaha)


 


\r\n
 
\r\n
 
\r\n
Hey this ABOVE video was working perfectly when I put it here...but not working NOW ...Why??? Anyways, I will put as many as...who so ever will work...let it works because I JUST LOVE THIS SONG...& everything I do, I do it for you...LOL...!
\r\n
 
\r\n
 
\r\n
\r\n
 
\r\n
 
\r\n
I HOPE THIS WILL WORK...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment