Monday, 14 August 2006

Entry for August 15, 2006

I AM VERY DISTURBED......Image

 

Image

 


I am a nature lover.... I love this beautiful world, or beautiful earth, full of variety of different cultures, traditions, foods, clothes, languages.... everything attract me and make me to think "how lucky I am being a smallest part of this all....Image But now a days I am not feeling the same...! I still love nature, still love the world but I am NOT feeling lucky anymore...Image Because few crazy and power hungry peoples are destroying this earth.... I NEED PEACE....AT LEAST FOR THOSE DYING INNOCENTS'S SAKE,  if not then FOR GOD'S SAKE, if not still then FOR YOURS SAKE, STOP ALL WARS & TERRORISMS, and taking advantage of these two words, and doing heinous job of KILLINGS OF INNOCENTS AROUND THE WORLD...Image. I said for yours sake to those who are doing this ! I want to ask whom are you bombing? Where are you bombing? I think, these insane people need basic education that we should not cut the branch on which we are sitting…Image They are destroying EARTH damn it…these war, killings, terrorism & bombings are NOT A SOLUTION…Infact it’s creating more hatred ness, agony and revenge and more killings & more wars…Image See now you tell me; are you in favor of Lebanon & Israel war?


We have UN Security Council what for? I still did not understand the role of UN Security Council  ...Image I bet, if real survey done then more than 80% population of the whole world will say "NO WAR, NO HATREDNESS, NO RACISM, NO TERRORISM, NO KILLINGS...." Image So if we 80% have this kind of opinion, then why can't we stop this all? We talk about FREEDOM, where is that? Why are few insane, worthless and degenerating peoples around the world dictating us? Image I DON'T KNOW POLITICS, I DON'T BELIEVE IN RACISM, AND I DON'T WANT KILLINGS & WAR... Few of us don't like to blog about controversial topics but controversies bring out the TRUTH & AWARENESS...Image and if we keep close our eyes, then the END OF EARTH is so near for sure!!! Sometimes I think what are we going to give next generation? So much Hared ness? Racism? Revenge? ,  Killings? Bombings? Pollution? Diseases, and never ending worries to survive in these all? Image See these kids are also doing their part....and where are we?


Image


Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon




 

No comments:

Post a Comment