| You Are 55% Addicted to Love |
![]() You've been a fool for love many times - but are you the wiser for it? Your needs should come first, both in and out of relationships. Because you're the only one who can look out for yourself! |
LOL.. I have never been a fool for love ! I never had any relationship other than hubby... Not even in my college days !! But as you know, I am very romantic person by heart... !!! So this is quite natural that I may be addicted to love, but hey, I am very flexible, see my hubby is not much romantic... but still I don't complain much about it. Why because he has other positive things that I find good enough to live life with him... like he is very very loyal person just like me!!! This is THE BASE of any relationship... (in my opinion of course!) He has other many good points like, he is talented Computer Engineer and very caring person that if I am ill, I get my food on my bed, even if he would have come late & tired from office !! I have freedom of having friends... means my college boy friends are still in touch with me and call me at home, talk with my hubby too...!! You know what, sometimes we expect too much from our partner and we forget to see, what we too are offering him / her? Because NOBODY, mark my word, nobody has that 100% to get or to offer...sometimes we get look, and not get the talent, sometimes both but not the sense of humor..... if we get all, but not that loyalty..... the list of expectations can be endless, but we can't find a perfect person in this world! Even we are not perfect!!! So I feel we must find the happiness in what we have and should not be sad for what we don't have... few exceptions must be there, but overall we should not see only the negative side of the relationship, we must count the positive points of our relationship too.. Because there is no parameter as such to what we must have and what not... but we must have that little "Contented attitude or Compatibility " with other person, which can make us happy. We don't need to find happiness outside, its WITHIN us !!! I have this attitude to see the positive side of anything or any person... which keeps me happy and I have full faith in this " EXISTANCE CAN NOT GO WRONG, IF IT DOES NOT FULFILL OUR DESIRES THAT MEANS OUR DESIRES WERE WRONG !!! " If we think like this, we will learn to see positive side of our situation... that what if my hubby would not have been a loyal person ? What if hubby.....? So I am lucky to have a "loyal person" in my life which count for me as 80% happiness .... other 20% are his talent and caring nature !! LOL
By the way, you may find this weird that I am still having a sort of "Song-hangover" (!?!!). Hey I don't drink, infact never had it...thatswhy I can't have that type of hangover ... So I mostly get "hangover" of my favorite songs!! LOL, Yeah, it's TRUE!!! Having a blog of my most favorite song of Bryan Adams - "Everything I do, I do it for you..., & after reading a touchy poem, I was feeling little gloomy but I thought --- come on Pink, let's have fun ..... and I took the below test! For this UNIQUE test, you don't need to write or answer anything, JUST RUB THE RING WITH MOUSE....! LOL...
| Your Mood Ring is Yellow |
![]() Wondering Thoughts Peaceful |
You know now that touchy songs generally make me âmelancholyâ even sometimes I cry while hearing them... You may laugh at me but it's my habit that I get too involved in the songs that it do affect me like this... I do cry while reading touching story or poem or while watching touchy video, film even I had cried while talking on phone if I am worried about other's ( not from my family!!) health too.... Is this normal? OR Is this abnormally sensitiveness?
Yeah, still having that "hangover" and one more my favorite LYRICS of Bryan Adams ....
As every day goes by
How can we close our eyes
Until we open up our hearts
We can learn to share
And show how much we care
Right from the moment that we start
Seems like overnight
We see the world in a different light
Somehow our innocence is lost
How can we look away
'Cause every single day
We've got to help at any cost
We can bridge the distance
Only we can make the difference
Don't ya know that tears are not enough
If we can pull together
We could change the world forever
Heaven knows that tears are not enough
It's up to me and you
To make the dream come true
It's time to take our message everywhere
C'est l'amour qui nous rassemble
D'ici ?l'autre bout du monde
Let's show them Canada still cares
You know that we'll be there
If we should try together you and I
Maybe we could understand the reasons why
If we take a stand every woman, child and man
We can make it work for God's sake lend a hand
I did not find the video of above lyrics. No probs, when I will get that, I will post it... till then hey guys, I don't want you too feel gloomy like me...LOL So lets hear another song of Bryan Adams !
\r\n
\r\n
\r\nDon't want diamonds don't want gold
\r\nDon't want fashion don't wanna be cool
\r\nDon't wanna hustle just to get thru
\r\nWhen it all comes down babe
\r\nAll I want is you
\r\n
\r\nDon't wanna argue don't wanna fight
\r\nDon't want no politics babe all thru the night
\r\nI told ya before-gonna tell ya once more
\r\nFor the last time baby open up your door
\r\nAll I want is you all I want is you
\r\nNot any old girl will do
\r\nAll I want is you
\r\nIf ya don't need love ya gotta be nuts
\r\nThe heaviest metal always rusts
\r\nJust you and me babe hangin' tough
\r\nIt's gotta be it's gonna be it's gotta be love or bust!
\r\n
\r\nDon't need a doctor don't need a nurse
\r\nDon't need a prescription babe
\r\nOnly make me feel worse
\r\n
\r\nDon't need a license don't need insurance
\r\nDon't need a ticket where we're goin' babe
\r\nYou got my assurance ya
\r\nI told ya before-gonna tell ya once more
\r\nFor the last time baby open up your door
\r\n
\r\nAll I want is you all I want is you
\r\nNot any old girl will do
\r\nAll I want is you
\r\nIf ya don't need love ya gotta be nuts
\r\nThe heaviest metal always rusts
\r\nJust you and me babe hangin' tough
\r\nIt's gotta be it's gonna be it's gotta be love or bust!
\r\n
| Your Mood Ring is Light Blue |
![]() Unsettled Cool |


| Your Mood Ring is Blue |
![]() At ease Calm Lovable |

NOTE : The thoughts in this blog are purely mine and this blog is not related to anyone or anybody's life.... So no hard feelings and no hurting ! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment