
SONG in English Script
Main Shayer to nahee, magar aye haseen
Jabse dekha main ne tuzko, mujhko shayaree aa gayee..
Main Aashique to nahee, magar aye haseen
jabse dekha maine tuzko, muzko aashiqui aa gayee
Pyar ka naam maine suna tha magar
pyar kya hai yeh muzko nahee thee khabar,
Main to ulza raha ulzonki tarah,
Dostome raha dushmonoki tarah..
Main dushman to nahee, magar aye haseen
Jabse dekha main ne tuzko, mujhko dostee aa gayee..
Sochata hu agar main duwa mangata
Haath apne uthakar main kya maangta
Jabse tuzse mohabbat main karne laga,
Tabse jaise ibaadat main karne laga
Main kaafir to nahee, magar aye haseen
Jabse dekha main ne tuzko, mujhko bandagee aa gayee..
MEANING OF THE SONG....
I am not a poet but hey beautiful, since I saw you, I have become a poet..
I am not a lover but hey beautiful, since I saw you, I came to know what love meansâ¦
I had heard the name of âloveâ but I did not know what was itâ¦
I was so confused in that confusion, and I was like enemy among friends..
But I am not an enemy, hey beautiful,
since I saw you, I know now what friendship isâ¦
I was thinking what prayer I should do,
What should I ask for ( from God) by raising my hands
Since I started loving you, its like praying
I am not ânon-believer of Godâ, but hey beautiful,
since I saw you, I know now what praying isâ¦
About FILM : This film was very BIG HIT and after watching this film so many young boys & girls had done "Eloping" like the main leads had done in this film...Till then Love and Love marriages & eloping were almost taboo here... LOL Because of this, most of elders of the families had not allowed young children to watch this movie...!! Hero is son of SHOWMAN & Producer & Director of this film - Late Raj Kapoor. Hero's name is Rishi Kapoor and heroine was Dimple Kapadia. She is just in the beginning of song ... that dancer is "Aruna Irani" doing typical bollywood dancing..LOL ( This movie is almost 1980's)


No comments:
Post a Comment