Wednesday, 9 August 2006

Entry for August 10, 2006

Image

 

FIRST TIME "TAGGED" by JOLIE....

 



  1. What age did you like best: Young age ! Can’t say particular age because hey my days of college were The Best ! ( means sweet 16 to 21) Image


  2. Where were you when 911 happened: Of course I was not at World Tower…!!! sheeesh, I mean I was at home. Image


  3. Do you consider yourself kind?: See I am writing answers here at 2.25 am that itself shows it, isn’t it? Image


  4. Do you know your neighbor? Yeah by face, but don’t ask me their secrets…. I never gossip…!!! Image


  5. Would you move for the person you loved? Already moved so many times….. now should we move further? I mean next question…. Image


  6. Do you believe opposites attract?:  Only attract? NA ! I believe, not only they attract, but they collide each other and destroy too…. ( name of their collision is MARRIAGE !)  Image


  7. Dream job: Oh, this I can’t say just one…. There are many !!!!Image


  8. Favorite place to go on weekends: Here we get only one day holiday for kids school ( Sunday) and hubby may have work on Sundays too… so no as such week-end for us…Image to go out so I will say I prefer “360” & doing ART SUNDAY !!!


  9. Do you trust people easily: My biggest negative point it is ! Image


  10. Who makes you feel as warm 'n fuzzy?: My bathroom shower and I enjoy singing there… Image


  11. Heavy or light sleeper?: Light sleeper is better… I have sympathy with my legs because they are already loaded with my body’s weight !!! Image


  12. Are you paranoid?: Not really, I am “OVER CURIOUS” ! Image


  13. How do you feel about interracial couples?: If this question is about religion then I DON’T BELIEVE in religions…I believe in ONLY one super power called "GOD" and rest all others are equal.. I mean I believe in humanity above all…! So there is nothing special for me whether couple is interrecial or not...they will be as simple & normal as like other non-interrecial type. Image


  14. Have you ever been burnt by love?: Love burns? NA, It blooms !!! Image


  15. What's your life motto?: To become a successful Management Professional and keep roaming this beautiful world all by myself… Image


  16. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?: Not yours ! Image


  17. Most recent movie?: Bluffmaster… ( not joking it is a Hindi movie, saw on TV) Image


  18. Name three things you have on you at all times: My clothes – Salwar, Kameez and Dupatta ! Image


  19. How much cash do you have on you right now?: NOTHING…Image


  20. What did you have for dinner last night?: Rice, Curry, Vegetable & sweet called Jilebee. Image


  21. What is your favorite morning drink?: Tea Image


  22. Secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex: I don’t need to lure anybody really…. So no idea…. I have 2 ask hubby !Image


  23. Do you have a fantasy?: Yes !! I live in fantasy land….typical mermaid? Image


  24. Where will you be in 10 years?: In hell…. With all my friends…Image.


  25. Last thing that made you laugh?: I am laughing…See...Image


  26. Worst injury you've ever had?: I had surgery in Feb 2006, & I was literally saved by Docs and God answered prayers to all my dear & near ones…! Image


  27. What song do you want played at your funeral?: We don’t have such tradition… so they will not play any songs but hey, I would like them to play all my favorite sad songs…Image  

 


NOTE : Hey guys out there, please do ask me before TAGGING, as I am busy (!) person & I enjoy only those taggings which I find really interesting & funny ! So if that is not the case, I may not fulfill your wish and I don't want to "HURT" anybody doing so... 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment