I was feeling bad that I had not dedicated a "ORIGINAL" video for BATMAN.... But now I want to repost this song because its first half which was missing in that blog, I got it just now..! Main thing is that this is ORIGINAL video....! Sorry BATMAN, I could not find this before! So you will get this original video to see plus a BONUS song of the same film ( which is again one of my fav. songs..! ) for that mistake & this delay...
But you must read this blog completely... because ORIGINAL video has "COMPLETE SONG with CONVERSATION" !
You know what, I had seen this movie in 1978-79...! See I still have those beautiful memories and I still remember the story, though not small small details... But anything "touchy" I will remember for so long time for sure...! You can say I NEVER forget that...! So as I posted the story of this film in short in my previous blog, I have copied and pasted here the same ! As I said the girl and boy were in love ( I had said it was "love marriage!") So see this first video is at the time when they were in love and it's before their marriage...
\r\n
Male : Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai,
Nahee to charagonse, lau ja rahee theeâ¦
Meaning : You have come, so shine has come, otherwise flame of lamp was about to goâ¦
Female : Jeeneki tumse wajah mil gayee hai, badee bewajah, zindagee ja rahee thee,
Meaning : Because of you my life has got some reason to live, otherwise life was just going uselessâ¦
Male : Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya haiâ¦.
Meaning : You have come so shine has come
Male : kahanse chale kahan ke liye, yeh khabar nahee thee magar,
Khoi bhi sira jahan ja mila, wahee tum miloge
Ke hum tak tumharee duwa aa rahee thi
Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai..
Meaning : Where I was going, for what I was going, I was not aware but, at the end, I know I will meet you, ( because ) your prayers were reaching up to meâ¦
Female : Nahee to charagonse, lau ja rahee thee
Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya haiâ¦
Meaning : otherwise flame of lamp was about to go⦠You have come, so shine has comeâ¦.
Female : Din duba nahee raat dubee nahee
Jane kaisa hai safar, khwabonke diye
Aankhome liye, wahee aa rahe the
Jahan se tumharee sada aa rahee theeâ¦.
Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai,
Nahee to charagonse, lau ja rahee theeâ¦
Meaning : No sunset yet, night was yet to finish, I donât know what kind of traveling was that, but taking lamps of dreams in my eyes, I was coming to the same place, where I was getting âyour callingâ
Male : Jineki tumse wajah mil gayee hai, badee bewajah, zindagee ja rahee thee,
Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya hai,
Meaning : Because of you my life has got some reason to live, otherwise life was going just useless⦠You have come, so shine has come
Female : Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya haiâ¦..
Meaning : You have come, so shine has come
LYRIC : by Gulzar
Singers : Female voice : Lata Mangeshkar Male voice : Kishor Kumar
NOW ---- SONG FROM PREVIOUS BLOG.... That was not starting of the song exactly....Now I got the original video and that too with that missing part of that song.... in fact I got "COMPLETE SONG" with original video...!
\r\n
MEANING OF SONG
\r\nFemale : Besides you, I don\u2019t have any complaints with life\u2026No complaints with life\u2026. No complaints with life\u2026. No complaints with life\u2026.But without you, even life is not life\u2026..life is not life, life is not life, life is not life
\r\nI wish, we could walk on different path that too, up to sooo long, & the path chosen by your feet..... If you will be with me, there will not be any short of goals or aims ( in life)
\r\n\r\nCONVERSATION BETWEEN THEM :
\r\nHero is describing about the plants & creepers that how they look in the day times --- Like see this, it looks like this in day time, see here, in day time there is water always, in day time...( because they are taking walk there in moonlight\u2026) so she stops him in middle and says, how can I come to see this in day time? So he laughs and says, " Ok, then look this is a moon, you can see it in the night because it doesn't come in day time \u2026" ( LOL, Great sense of humor hummm..! ) So she says ( laughing) , yeah, it may be coming in every night\u2026 He replies, "no, not every night, after every 15 days there is \u201cno moon night\u201d but this time, this no moon night was too long\u2026.!!!! " She says, "9 years long, right?" (Sorry, I don\u2019t remember the exact word for Amavas = \u201cno moon night\u201d LOL.)
\r\nFemale : I am feeling like I should cry and cry keeping my head on ur shoulder.... Only your eyes are not wet alone\u2026.( \u201cmine too\u201d\u2026is included but not said)
\r\n\r\nMale : Besides you, I don\u2019t have any complaints with life\u2026
\r\nNo complaints with life\u2026. No complaints with life\u2026. No complaints with life\u2026.
\r\nBut without you, even life is not life\u2026..
\r\nlife is not life, life is not life, life is not life
\r\nIf you say, moon will stay, it will not go, don\u2019t let night go\u2026
\r\nIf you say, moon will stay, it will not go, don\u2019t let night go\u2026
\r\nIt\u2019s only a matter of night, otherwise no life is remained now\u2026
\r\nBesides you, I don\u2019t have any complaints with life\u2026
\r\nNo complaints with life\u2026. No complaints with life\u2026. No complaints with life\u2026.
\r\nBut without you, even life is not life\u2026..
\r\nlife is not life, life is not life, life is not life
\r\nBesides you, I don\u2019t have any complaints with life\u2026
\r\nNow as you know, my choice of songs are mostly with touchy words (great & which touches the heart..) and nice music\u2026 (it doesn\u2019t mean I hate fast songs, I enjoy them too\u2026I enjoy all kind of music, but prefer SOFT ROMANTIC MUSIC most with happy or sad mood ! ( Sad mood romantic songs make me cry always\u2026, when I listen them alone..! What? What about happy mood romantic songs? They make my heart beats faster hahahaha\u2026)
\r\nFilm \u2013 Aandhi ( means \u201cStorm\u201d) This film story in short \u2013 A girl has politician family and boy is very simple guy. They get marry ( love marriage, I have to mention this because here \u201carranged marriage\u201d is another type of marriage available ..lol) Now due to her family expectations and her career-oriented nature gets her separated from her hubby & kid..and she gets involved actively in politics and you all know it\u2019s dirty field\u2026 her hubby faces some problems like people used to talk bad about his wife and he used to lose temper & fought with them sort of \u2026
\r\nAfter so many years, finally she became Prime Minister of the country\u2026. And accidently met her hubby one night where she had to wait for sometime till her transportation arrives\u2026 this song is in the garden now but the same song has been repeated in movie and other time it is in secluded place, there you can see more like old & broken structure of some big house or monument or memorial type.... used as symbolic to their life...! ( YOU CAN SEE THIS IN THE VIDEO AT THE END OF THIS BLOG...) They both are old now\u2026 and want to say so much to each other, ask so much to each other but they both are very quiet and this song is back-ground song\u2026 as if their eyes are saying this to each other\u2026and finally song ends and she gets in her vehicle and leaves the place & memories behind\u2026.
\r\nI had cried here watching this song in film.. ( Yeah, so \u201csenti\u201d I am\u2026!!! \u201csenti\u201d=sentimental \u2026I always drop half of it LOL) ) People used to say this story was somewhat based on our then real life Prime Minister Indira Gandhi\u2026I don\u2019t know whether its true or not..!!
\r\nSee my English is poor but I still tried to translate this song in English. So please excuse me for my mistakes and please bear with it... LOL. But hey, real essence of these songs are in original one\u2026means these are excellent as Hindi\u2026 So these "Translations" are basically to understand the songs , but to feel them in real sense, you must know the language "Hindi" itself LOL\u2026 ( it\u2019s just my opinion..)
\r\n\r\n
No comments:
Post a Comment