On the occasion of SCOTT'S BIRTHDAY, I would like to dedicate this beautiful song, (one of my favourite !!) for SCOTT & HIS BELOVED RENE ...!!!!!!
\r\n
SONG WITH ENGLISH SCRIPT & MEANING OF IT
hunnnnnnnn hunnmmmmmmm
O mere, dil ke chain, chain aaye mere dilko duwa kijiye
Hey peace of my heart, pray for my heart to have peace
O mere, dil ke chain, chain aaye mere dilko duwa kijiye
Hey peace of my heart, pray for my heart to have peace
Apna hee saaya dekh ke tum jane jahan sharma gaye
You are feeling shy, jusy looking at shadow of yourself
Abhi to ye pahlee manzil hai, tum to abhise ghabara gaye
This is just first step and you are getting scared now itself?
Mera kya hoga socho to zara, hai aise to na aahen bhara kigiye
Think about me, what will happen to me, donât sigh like this..
O mere, dil ke chain, chain aaye mere dilko duwa kijiye
Hey peace of my heart, pray for my heart to have peace
Aapka armaa aapka naam, mera tarana aur nahee
Your passion and your name, nothing more is in my song
In zukati palko ki siwa, dil ka thikana aur nahee
My heart doesnât have any other place besides these lowering eyelids
Jachta hee nahee aankhome koi,
I donât find anybody suitable in my eyes
Dil tumko hee chaahe to kya kigiye
My heart loves only you what to do?
O mere, dil ke chain, chain aaye mere dilko duwa kijiye
Hey peace of my heart, pray for my heart to have peace
Yun to akela bhee akhsar gir ke sambhal sakta hun main
As I can handle myself well even if I fail ( this canât be word 2 word meaning here that even if I fell down, I can get up myself.)
tum jo pakadlo haat mera duniya badal sakta hun main
If you hold my hand, I can change the world..
Maanga hai tumhe duniya ke liye,
I have asked for you for me in this world
Ab khud hee sanam faisala kijiye..
Now you, yourself decide my loveâ¦.
O mere, dil ke chain, chain aaye mere dilko duwa kijiye
Hey peace of my heart, pray for my heart to have peace
O mere dil ke chain.. O mere dil ke chain..
Hey peace of my heart, Hey peace of my heart
About film : Hero here is superstar of 1970-80, named Rajesh Khanna & female lead is Tanuja. Both are well known actor & actress. Film's name is "Mere Jeevan Saathi" Hero was painter in this film. Actress is wearing "pink" Saree... I too have similar...LOL. BTW, I love this song, hope you will also like it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment