Wednesday, 16 August 2006

Entry for August 17, 2006

NACH BALIYE........C'mmon let's dance!

 

This BLOG is dedicated to MOLLY darling !!!Image

 


\r\n
 
\r\n
 
\r\n
Film : Banty aur Babli
\r\n
 
\r\n
NOTE : I HAVE FOUND NEW BUT SAME VIDEO WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES ! SEE BELOW...
\r\n
 

Sorry guys, this is Punjabi language! Image...Which even I don't know ! But few words I knew so I can tell you that a boy is saying to a girl - hey c'mmon, dance, I will buy ornaments for your hand, ...I will give...blah blah... ( in punjabi, "kudi" means a girl...) come on Dance....!!  This video I put just to show you a sample of latest bollywood dancing & fast music...


Film : Banty & Babli ( names of Hero & Heroine in the film, though this song is having punjabi language but film was in Hindi and both main leads were thieves in film..!!! Image)


Hero is Abhishek Bachchan you can say, kinda "Tom Cruise" of our film industry. Image He is a son of "evergreen actor, Amitabh Bachchan" so called as AB's baby too!!!! LOL & girl here is Rani Mukharjee a great great & great actress! Image


SO LET'S DANCE.....Image


No comments:

Post a Comment