I am thinking about very serious issue since long... talked with some of my friends too.... got few ideas and already had some in my mind...Now everything is messed up... want to sort it out and really want to put it here in blog, because I am getting little disturbed by that topic and really want to do something for it... I want to put that issues infront of you, will ask for your opinions and may be who so ever needed that conversation, can use it for their BENEFIT... But till I put my feelings and views in blog shape... just ENJOY this FAST MUSIC which I am dedicating to my friend EM, as she likes fast songs I think...
I am very happy that this time I don't have to translate the song....it is with sub-titles HOOT HOOT!!!!! Hey guys, but I will tell you little about actors of this song... This video is showing more than one hero & heroine.... among them FIVE are star-kids and THREE are not having any film backgrounds !
Film : "DUS" means "TEN" ---
1. A boy who is dancing, yep, you have seen him in previous video which was dedicated to Molly, ( Side note: Molly, I found new video of that same song with English sub-titles , which I have put there but forgot to tell you, you can enjoy the meaning of it now ..) his name is "Abhishek Bachchan" current heart throb and son of evergreen hero and SUPER STAR "Amitabh Bachchan!! His mother "Jaya Bhadudee or Jaya Bachchan" is also very fine & respectful actress!!!
2. The boy who is singing is Zahed Khan, who is son of another well known actor Sanjay Khan!
3. Now first girl prominently shown as single face with red dress in this video is Diya Mirza ( EX-Miss World)!
4. Then comes a girl who is adjusting her hair, is Raima Sen! You have seen her Granny yeah Granny in the video dedicated to Batman!! ( Raima's mother Moonmoon Sen, a daughter of Suchitra Sen also acted in films but Granny Suchitra Sen is more famous and respectful actress!)
5. Now number five, a girl sitting in car with Abhishek is Esha Deol, her parents Dharmendra & Hema Malini are renown actor & actress and romantic pair of 1980-90's!
6. Now another girl having "batman tatoo" on her lower back is Shilpa Shetty she is a cop in this film, ( hey REST all males are cops! LOL)
7. Further, a handsome hunk with red circle behind him or shooting gun first ... is actor Sanjay Dutt! His parents Nargis & Sunil Dutt were too very respected and great actor & actress since 1950!!
8. Now another man with gun is Suniel Shetty.... ( no any connection between Shilpa Shetty & him besides having similar surnames!!)
So pairs were Abhishek-Esha, Zahed-Diya, Sanjay-Shilpa, and last Suniel-Raima! Yeah, Multi-starrer movie!! Film is about Cops & Terrorists ! Besides Abhishek-Esha everyone is having happy ending in the film by eliminating terrorists.... Abhishek-Esha die in helicopter crash, as one of their own chosen decision to take bomb outside the populated area... One more thing though I love soft romantic songs more but hey, I love few fast songs too! So this is my favourite song ! YES, I LOVE THIS SONG...
\r\n

No comments:
Post a Comment