Today my ART SUNDAY is about Hindi Film Music.... Because I want to continue my musical blogs...LOL Hey I LOVE MUSIC....!!! Specially Hindi film songs, mostly oldies and soft romantic songs.... but sometimes I like fast songs too...! You all can see my previous blogs for my choice of songs.. I mostly like the songs with beautiful words! Yes for me lyrics are also important!! But I like some songs just for music, some songs just for performances of my fav. actor & actresses. And some for foot-tapping music means party songs type....So here, I like this song for music basically...This is "SEXY" song ....
You can say a kind of "Cabaret Dance"( I hope I spelled it right! LOL) So enjoy this video.
About Film : In this film, main female lead can be seen sitting on table. Her name is Asha Parekh. Hero was Jitendra. Here dancing girl is a professional dancer ( means she has learned classical dances too!) Her name is Helen. She is basically from Myanmar ( old name Brahmadesh- capital city is Rangoon..) She came to India in may be between 1950-60 and stayed here! She has been respected for her "Sensual but not Vulgar" dances. Music for this film is composed by Rahul Dev Burman and singer is Asha Bhosle & Rahul Dev Burman himself ! Later they both got married. Asha was elder than Rahuldev Burman and she was divorcee too. Now Asha is still singing at the age of 60!!!! She has got MTV Awards too....and her hubby, this music director is no more ....By the way the "MONICA" in this song is not that "Bill Clinton's", it is the name of dancer in film......LOL
\r\n
Song in English Script with its meaning : ( Eeeeesh I am feeling
)
Dekho woh aa gaya....Dekho, Dekho woh aa gaya ....
See he has come, see, see he has come....
SONG STARTS FROM HERE ----
Piya tu ab to aaja
Hey my love, now at least comeâ¦
Sholasa man dahke aake buza ja
My mind is blazing like fire, make it stop burningâ¦.
Tan ki jwala thandi ho ja aise gale laga ja
Hug me so that flame of my body will cool downâ¦
Monica Oâ my darlingâ¦. Monica Oâ my darling..
Pyase pyase enn mere laboke ke liye
For my thirsty lips
Tere hoton ne haazaar wade kiye
Your lips had done thousand promises
Bhool ne wale koi jiye to kaise jiye
Hey forgetful, how can one live you tell meâ¦
Aare ha Aare ha Aare ha ha la la lalala
Piya tu ab to aaja
Hey my love, now at least comeâ¦
Sholasa man dahke aake buza ja
My mind is blazing like fire, make it stop burningâ¦.
Tan ki jwala thandi ho ja aise gale laga ja
Hug me so that flame of my body will cool downâ¦
Monica Oâ my darlingâ¦. Monica Oâ my darling..
Mere haalat pe rahe jo tera karam
If you care about my situation
Woh baat bhi mujhko kubool hai Oâ sanam
I am ready to accept that too
( don't ask me what? because it is not mentioned here..LOL)
Jiski khatir choo liye the mere kadam
For which you had kissed my feet
Aare ha Aare ha Aare ha ha la la lalala
Piya tu ab to aaja
Hey my love, now at least comeâ¦
Sholasa man dahke aake buza ja
My mind is blazing like fire, make it stop burningâ¦.
Tan ki jwala thandi ho ja aise gale laga ja
Hug me so that flame of my body will cool downâ¦
Monica Oâ my darlingâ¦. Monica Oâ my darling..
NOTE : Hey guys, if you really want to see my choice and my most fav. songs then click the links below...( right click the mouse to open it in new windows...)
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-1XCue.Ahfqiw_pYuNhiP_9Ix?p=1299
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-1XCue.Ahfqiw_pYuNhiP_9Ix?p=1260
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-1XCue.Ahfqiw_pYuNhiP_9Ix?p=1243
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-1XCue.Ahfqiw_pYuNhiP_9Ix?p=1305
No comments:
Post a Comment