Sunday, 3 September 2006

Entry for September 04, 2006

WOW! I wish my friend Xoll should read this....Because, I have both the career options available... ( a good writer & human resources director) Isn't that GREAT? Image


 







You Are An ENFJ
The Giver



You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.

Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.

Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.

You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.



You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.


 

 

 

YESSSSS, I should be....Image

 






You Are 79% Grown Up, 21% Kid

Image
Congratulations, you are definitely quite emotionally mature.

Although you have your moments of moodiness, you're usually stable and level headed.


 

 

 

Eeeesshhhhh!!!!! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

 






Your Passion is Green

Image
For you, sex is always fresh and new.

You approach sex with innocence, even if you aren't as innocent as you seem!

Gentle and slow, you aren't exactly known for your passion.

But what you lack in smooth moves, you make up for in sweet charm.


 

 

 

I knew.... This I really want to improve... Image

 






Your Stress Level is: 47%

Image
You are somewhat prone to stress, especially when life gets hard.

When things are good, you resist stressing over little problems.

But when things are difficult, you tend to freak out and find it hard to calm down.


 

 

 

 GEEK?  & ME?....Awwww...Image

 






Your Geek Profile:

Image
Academic Geekiness: High

Geekiness in Love: High

Internet Geekiness: High

Music Geekiness: High

Fashion Geekiness: Moderate

Gamer Geekiness: Moderate

General Geekiness: Moderate

SciFi Geekiness: Moderate

Movie Geekiness: Low


 

 

 

YESSSS, That's what I am..."a Mermaid " Image

 

 






You Are a Mermaid

Image
You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.

While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.

Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.

You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.


 

 

 

I did not know, this bathroom test will be able to tell so many things about me... hahaha, but they did not ask me about my singing in bathroom... Image  See they did not even come to know that I am a " great bathroom singer" !!!! ImageImageImage

 






What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You

Image
You are a very considerate person, but that doesn't mean you let people walk all over you.



You spend a lot on clothes, and you tend to be a very dresser. However, it's hard for you to throw away trendy clothes when they go out of style.



You are a very outgoing person. You are true to yourself, and you never hold back.



In relationships, you tend to take care of your needs first. You can only be with someone who's as independent as you are.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment