I AM STILL VERY HAPPY..... BECAUSE EVERYONE IS HAPPY....

SO? FEW BLOGTHINGS & SOME MUSIC...



| You Are Aphrodite! |
![]() And no wonder: you live life to the fullest! When things get bad, you can easily take off to a happier place But occasionally, you need to deal with problems head on |
Awww.....
I don't know much about this Aphrodite Goddess... only I have heard this name & saw statue / painting of this on someone's ART SUNDAY blog
OK, I don't know about admirers but I DO live life to the fullest! LOL But hey, I NEVER GIVE UP & never run without trying to solve the problems...
I don't know much about this Aphrodite Goddess... only I have heard this name & saw statue / painting of this on someone's ART SUNDAY blog
OK, I don't know about admirers but I DO live life to the fullest! LOL But hey, I NEVER GIVE UP & never run without trying to solve the problems... | You Are 16% Bitchy |
![]() You try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and you're even tolerant of bitchiness in others! |
If talking about people behind their back then YES, I do that only when----1. Almost 99% of time, when I am OVER CURIOUS about the person 2. I am very happy for that person or I am sad about that person.... But I never think BAD about ANYBODY for sure... Now if this is called bitchy then YES, I am little (?!), na, VERY bitchy... 

| You Are a Natural Beauty! |
![]() One that looks good in the morning - without a stich of makeup That's doesn't mean you're a total hippie chic though You have style, but for you, style is effortless |
Many of my friends know this about me who can see or meet me ... I DON'T use anything called "make-up" when I am at home as well as even if I am going out... hey, I rarely use lipstick if I feel to use it for some of hubby's office-parties ...
| You Don't Need a Man ... or Want One! |
![]() And anyone who has a problem with that... well, that's there problem. Not that you wouldn't share your life with the almost perfect guy. You simply won't settle though. Your life is too good to share with some substandard man! |
AHHHH, I LOVED THIS..... Yes, if company is not good enough, I always prefer to be alone... THIS IS VERY VERY TRUE.... 





LET'S HAVE A PARTY, MUSIC PLEASE....



\r\n
Film : Krish
\r\nActor : Hritik Roshan & Actress - Ex-Miss World Priyanka Chopra.
\r\nWHOOT WHOOT....NO TRANSLATION REQUIRED...
\r\nSO ENJOY...!!!! 
\r\n




No comments:
Post a Comment