Tuesday, 26 September 2006

Entry for September 27, 2006

 

YIPPEEEEEEEE....!!!

 

I AM HAPPY TODAY.... Because I saw smile on the faces of my 360 friends... YESSS  eyes of my mind saw that...!!!!  Image Plus my friend Scott is back here... LOL So this should be music time for me now... ONE OF MY FAVORITE... I think this can be called "trying to hook-up song"? hey you know that I don't understand "slang" american English... so don't laugh at me... ok? Just listen this song & enjoy it, it's a nice romantic song ImageImage... and pleaseeeeee KEEP THAT SMILE ON YOUR FACE, YOU LOOK CUTE THAT WAY.... !!! Image  BTW, if you remember, I have dedicated a song to Sandy from the same film in my previous blog.... PLEASE BEAR WITH MY POOR ENGLISH TRANSLATION... LOLOLOL


 


\r\n
 
\r\n
Film : MERE SANAM means
\r\n
MY LOVE, MY HONEY, MY DEAR...anything similar lol.
\r\n
Singer : My favorite Mohd. Rafi
\r\n
Actor : Biswajeet & Actess : Asha Parekh
\r\n
 
\r\n
 
\r\n
MEANING OF SONG
\r\n
 
\r\n
I am going by calling in the lanes of youth
\r\n
(need) only shadow of hair & just one look of love
\r\n
I am going by calling in the lanes of youth
\r\n
(need) only shadow of hair & just one look of love
\r\n
I am going by calling\u2026.
\r\n
This joking & naughtiness of wishing (wishing like namste or good morning)
\r\n
Only this is the right job, being done
\r\n
Some body will turn back to see here, Some look will be for me..!! I am going by calling in the lanes of youth
\r\n
(need) only one shadow of hair & just one look of love
\r\n
See, (God) heard my call with how much assurance
\r\n
Clouds came on ground (here \u201cclouds\u201d word is used for group of girls)
\r\n
If the same persistence or determination will be there of my young heart
\r\n
Some effect will be there on someone beautiful \u2026
\r\n
I am going by calling in the lanes of youth
\r\n
(need) only one shadow of hair & just one look of love
\r\n
I am going by calling\u2026.
\r\n
 
\r\n
 
\r\n
SONG in English Script
\r\n
 
\r\n
Pukarta chala hoon main galee galee baharki,
\r\n
I am going by calling in the lanes of youth ( galee = lane)
\r\n
Bas ek chaanv julf ki bas ek nigah pyarki
\r\n
(need) only shadow of hair & just one look of love
\r\n
 
\r\n
Pukarta chala hoon main galee galee baharki,
\r\n
I am going by calling in the lanes of youth ( galee = lane)
\r\n
Bas ek chaanv julf ki bas ek nigah pyarki
\r\n
(need) only shadow of hair & just one look of love
\r\n
 
\r\n
Pukarta chala hoon main\u2026.
\r\n
I am going by calling\u2026
\r\n
 
\r\n
Yeh dillagi yeh shokhiya salamki
\r\n
This joking & naughtiness of wishing (wishing like namste or good morning)
\r\n
Yahee to baat ho rahi hai kaamki
\r\n
Only this is the right job, being done
\r\n
Koi to mudke dekhle ga es taraf,
\r\n
Some body will turn back to see here
\r\n
Koi nazar to hogee mere naamki
\r\n
Some look will be for me..!!
\r\n
 
\r\n
Pukarta chala hoon main galee galee baharki,
\r\n
I am going by calling in the lanes of youth ( galee = lane)
\r\n
Bas ek chaanv julf ki bas ek nigah pyarki
\r\n
(need) only shadow of hair & just one look of love
\r\n
 
\r\n
Sunee meri sada to kis yakeen se
\r\n
See, (God) heard my call with how much assurance
\r\n
Gata uter ke aa gayee zamin pe
\r\n
Clouds came on ground (here \u201cclouds\u201d word is used for group of girls)
\r\n
Rahee yahee lagan to aye dilejawa
\r\n
If the same persistence will be there of my young heart
\r\n
Asar bhi ho rahega ek haseen pe
\r\n
Some effect will be there on someone beautiful \u2026
\r\n
 
\r\n
 
\r\n
 

No comments:

Post a Comment