I love this song sooooooo much that I sing this very often and many times a day....like, while doing my MBA work, while bathing, while cooking... even while playing chess online & NOW too!!!! 

\r\n
SONG WITH MEANING
( Please bear with my poor English!
)
Lag ja gale, umm umm, hassen raat umm umm..
Lets have a hug or take me in your arms..humm humm beautiful night
Lag ja gale, ke phir yeh hassen raat ho na ho,
Lets have a hug, because I am not sure whether this beautiful night will come again or notâ¦
Shayad phir is janam me mulakaat ho na ho..
May be we will not meet again in this lifeâ¦
Lag ja galeâ¦.seâ¦. seâ¦.
Lets have a hugâ¦â¦â¦..
Humko milee hain, aaj ye, ghadiya naseebse,
I am fortunate that I got these moments tonight
Jeebhar ke dekh lijiye humko kareeb se,
See me from near, till your heart gets "satisfied"â¦
Phir aapke naseeb me yeh baat ho na ho,
I donât know, whether it is in your destiny or not to see me again from so nearâ¦.
Shayad phir is janam me mulakaat ho na ho..
May be we will not meet again in this lifeâ¦
Lag ja galeâ¦.seâ¦. seâ¦.
Lets have a hugâ¦â¦..
Paas aayeeye, ke hum nahee aayenge baar baar,
Come near me, I will not come again and again,
Baahen galeme dalke hum roye zaar zaar,
I will put my arms around neck and will cry so much..,
Aankhonse phir ye pyar ki barsaat ho na ho,
Donât know whether this raining of tears of love, will happen again or not..
Shayad phir is janam me mulakat ho na ho..
May be we will not meet again in this lifeâ¦
Lag ja gale, ke phir yeh hassen raat ho na ho,
Lets have a hug; I am not sure whether this beautiful night will come again or notâ¦
Shayad phir is janam me mulakaat ho na ho..
May be we will not meet again in this lifeâ¦
Lag ja galeâ¦.seâ¦. seâ¦.
Lets have a hugâ¦â¦..
No comments:
Post a Comment