PLEASE .........
I wanna have my choice.... some more time.....
\r\n
When you love someone - you'll do anything
\r\nYou'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
\r\nYou'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
\r\nWhen you love someone
\r\n
\r\nYou'll deny the truth - believe a lie
\r\nThere'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly
\r\nBut your lonely nights - have just begun
\r\nWhen you love someone
\r\n
\r\nWhen you love someone - you'll feel it deep inside
\r\nAnd nothin' else can ever change your mind
\r\nWhen you want someone - when you need someone
\r\nWhen you love someone...
\r\n
\r\nWhen you love someone - you'll sacrifice
\r\nYou'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
\r\nYou'd risk it all - no matter what may come
\r\nWhen you love someone
\r\nYou'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
\r\nWhen you love someone...
\r\n\r\nYou'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain
\r\nYou'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
\r\nWhen you love someone
\r\n
\r\nYou'll deny the truth - believe a lie
\r\nThere'll be times that you'll believe you can really fly
\r\nBut your lonely nights - have just begun
\r\nWhen you love someone
\r\n
\r\nWhen you love someone - you'll feel it deep inside
\r\nAnd nothin' else can ever change your mind
\r\nWhen you want someone - when you need someone
\r\nWhen you love someone...
\r\n
\r\nWhen you love someone - you'll sacrifice
\r\nYou'd give it everything you got and you won't think twice
\r\nYou'd risk it all - no matter what may come
\r\nWhen you love someone
\r\nYou'll shoot the moon - put out the sun
\r\nWhen you love someone...
\r\n
If you could give me one good reason
\r\nWhy I should believe you
\r\nBelieve in all the things that you tell
\r\nI would sure like to believe you
\r\nMy heart wants to receive you
\r\nJust make me know that you are sincere
\r\nYou know Id love for you to lead me
\r\nAnd follow thru completely
\r\nSo wont you give me all I ask for
\r\nAnd if you give your very best
\r\nTo bring me happiness
\r\nIll show you just how much I adore you
\r\n
\r\nCause you mean the world to me
\r\nYou are my everything
\r\nI swear the only thing that matters
\r\nMatters to me
\r\nOh baby, baby, baby, baby,
\r\nBaby, cause you mean so much
\r\nTo me
\r\n
\r\nNow its gonna take some workin
\r\nBut I believe youre worth it
\r\nLong as your intentions are good
\r\nSo good
\r\nThere is just one way to show it
\r\nAnd boy I hope you know it
\r\nThat no one could love you like I could
\r\nLord knows I want to trust you
\r\nAnd always how Id love you
\r\nIm not sure if love is enough
\r\nAnd I will not be forsaken
\r\nAnd I hope theres no mistakin
\r\nSo tell me that youll always be true
\r\n
\r\nCause you mean the world to me
\r\nYou are my everything
\r\nI swear the only thing that matters
\r\nMatters to me
\r\nOh baby, baby, baby, baby,
\r\nBaby, cause you mean so much
\r\nTo me
\r\n
\r\nTheres a feeling in my heart
\r\nThat I know I cant escape
\r\nSo please dont let me fall
\r\nDont let it be too late
\r\nTheres a time when words are good
\r\nAnd they just get in the way
\r\nSo show me how you feel
\r\nBaby Im for real
\r\nOh, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
\r\n
\r\nCause you mean the world to me
\r\nYou are my everything
\r\nI swear the only thing that matters
\r\nMatters to me
\r\nOh baby, baby, baby, baby,
\r\nBaby, cause you mean so much
\r\nTo me
\r\n\r\nWhy I should believe you
\r\nBelieve in all the things that you tell
\r\nI would sure like to believe you
\r\nMy heart wants to receive you
\r\nJust make me know that you are sincere
\r\nYou know Id love for you to lead me
\r\nAnd follow thru completely
\r\nSo wont you give me all I ask for
\r\nAnd if you give your very best
\r\nTo bring me happiness
\r\nIll show you just how much I adore you
\r\n
\r\nCause you mean the world to me
\r\nYou are my everything
\r\nI swear the only thing that matters
\r\nMatters to me
\r\nOh baby, baby, baby, baby,
\r\nBaby, cause you mean so much
\r\nTo me
\r\n
\r\nNow its gonna take some workin
\r\nBut I believe youre worth it
\r\nLong as your intentions are good
\r\nSo good
\r\nThere is just one way to show it
\r\nAnd boy I hope you know it
\r\nThat no one could love you like I could
\r\nLord knows I want to trust you
\r\nAnd always how Id love you
\r\nIm not sure if love is enough
\r\nAnd I will not be forsaken
\r\nAnd I hope theres no mistakin
\r\nSo tell me that youll always be true
\r\n
\r\nCause you mean the world to me
\r\nYou are my everything
\r\nI swear the only thing that matters
\r\nMatters to me
\r\nOh baby, baby, baby, baby,
\r\nBaby, cause you mean so much
\r\nTo me
\r\n
\r\nTheres a feeling in my heart
\r\nThat I know I cant escape
\r\nSo please dont let me fall
\r\nDont let it be too late
\r\nTheres a time when words are good
\r\nAnd they just get in the way
\r\nSo show me how you feel
\r\nBaby Im for real
\r\nOh, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
\r\n
\r\nCause you mean the world to me
\r\nYou are my everything
\r\nI swear the only thing that matters
\r\nMatters to me
\r\nOh baby, baby, baby, baby,
\r\nBaby, cause you mean so much
\r\nTo me
No comments:
Post a Comment