
IT'S BLOGTHING BREAK TIME...
VERY VERY TRUE....

| You Are 64% Brutally Honest |
![]() Sometimes you hold back though, because you never want your honesty to be hurtful. |
Should I find someone with FIRE sign now?

You know as per my zodiac sign "Sagittarius" I am FIRE sign myself..but my love element is Earth, so this is really confusion that -- am I best with only FIRE zodizc sign or any zodiac sign who is having his love element as FIRE? Then its really difficult to find such FIRE sign person ...



You know as per my zodiac sign "Sagittarius" I am FIRE sign myself..but my love element is Earth, so this is really confusion that -- am I best with only FIRE zodizc sign or any zodiac sign who is having his love element as FIRE? Then its really difficult to find such FIRE sign person ...

| Your Love Element Is Earth |
![]() For you, love is all about staying grounded and centered. You attract others with your zest for life and experiences. Your flirting style is defined by setting the scene, creating a unique moment in time. Steady progress and stability are the cornerstones of your love life. You may take things too slowly, but you never put your heart at risk. You connect best with: Fire Avoid: Wood You and another Earth element: need each other too much to build a good foundation |
YESSSSSSS I AM..... 

| You Are 7: The Enthusiast |
| You are outgoing and playful - always seeing the happy side to life. You're enthusiastic and excitable. You love anything new. Multi-talented, you do many things well... and find success easy. You prefer to keep things light with others. Opening up is hard for you. |
OF COURSE I have this ATTITUDE.....!!!

| How Your Attitude Ranks |
Now I should re-think about my career!!! Doing MBA will not help me much I think.. LOLOLOL 

| Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence |
![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment