Sunday, 17 September 2006

Entry for September 18, 2006

HAHAHAHAHAHA......OH MY GOD....LOLOLOLOLOL......I NEVER LAUGHED SOOOOOOOO MUCH.... ImageImageImageImageImageImage I came to know about this site from one of my SUNDAY ART friend's page... she had tried Last word quiz and I too did that for her... LOL it was SOOOOOOO FUNNY... NOW I THINK I WILL BECOME ADDICT OF THIS NEW QUIZ SITE ( Temporary relief to Blogthings... LOL)


PLEASE DON'T MIND BUDDIES, WHOM I HAVE PUT IN THIS QUIZ..... ImageImageImageImageImageImage 


It is JUST FUN...GOOOOO DO IT NOW!!!!!!!


 





























































What do you subconsciously think of your friends?


 


Friend's NameWord Association

Meaning


 


BatmanBatMysterious, Intelligent, Enigma. This person is hugely alluring to you.

Sandy


BellSomeone whom you feel may be dangerous to let into your heart.
AngelPearlBeautiful and real - you have a lot of respect for this person.
StephanieLanternThe person who sees you for you.
MollyWigYou believe this person to be totally insane. (And they SO are!)
EmZooThe least socially-conventional person that you know. (And, consequently, the most fun.)


'What do you subconsciously think of your friends?'

at

QuizGalaxy.com


 

Let me explain why did I choose that names... they asked the names related to Bat -  I remembered obviously Batman, and I don't know anybody, who can be related to BAT... LOL, then Bell - so I thought bell has some sound and so Sandy too ! Because she talks more musical... LOL ( Leo character I say her for this!) then Pearl, I swear, Angel's name appeared immediately in my mind! Then Latern, same again, without any delay I thought of Stephanie, why, I DON'T KNOW...! About Wig, so I have read a blog of waxing at Molly's page and thought she talks about hair ....LOL and I wrote Molly and last ZOO... It was difficult to think but Em has a friend named Bear and it was first blog I had read about news of Steve's Death at Em's page...! So I thought she has interest in ZOO may be!! LOL   

 

 

BATMAN, do you remember this ( See below test! ) ??? BEWARE !!!ImageImageImage

 

 














ImageQuiz Galaxy Predicts that Pink's Last Words Will Be...
"I'll kill you"
'What will your last words be?' at QuizGalaxy.com

 

 

 





Pink --

[adjective]:



Smells like teen spirit



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

 

 

 






















What will happen on the first day of school?
Image
• Sandy will tell your teacher that you have a crush on them
• Molly will lose their voice and have to communicate through lite-brite
• Witch will invite you to be their alter-ego superhero sidekick
• Em will start making out with your new crush
• Stephanie will challenge you to a hard boiled egg eating contest and make you throw up


'What will happen on the first day of school?' at QuizGalaxy.com


 

Sandy - "This is not fair!!! Now I will not tell you any "secret" of mine " LOL

Molly - Be a good girl...hahaha

Witch - hahaha, thanks 4 invitation!

Em - "This is ALSO not fair!!! " LOL

Stephanie - " Revenge 4 calling you Latern? uh?? lololol

 

 

 


Now this is an Evil Test for me!!!!! I think above I said, "I will kill you...." and see I got killed myself....hahahaha....

 

 





Death through freak supernatural incident



Image



You are going to die in a freak vampire/werewolf incident. I would start carrying garlic and silver bullets if I were you. There is something weird about your demeanor, and evil is attracted to you. Plus you may be a little attracted to evil too.



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment