Monday, 18 September 2006

Entry for September 19, 2006

 

 

AM I AN ALIEN .....???? Image.......

 

Today I read news in the local newspaper that an Iranian-American lady "Anousheh Ansari" the first lady tourist paid 20 million dollars to travel the space...!!! Ah, though it's very tempting for me too to experience that, but, if I would have this much money to spare, I would have spent it on other things like giving to really very very NEDDY peoples around the world....! Because I get more happiness in watching smile on the face of peoples around me..!!! I love to have peaceful & cheerful atmosphere everywhere... What? It's not possible to have that on this earth at least? Who will stop us to have that? I want to kick them out of earth...LOL ( Kidding..) Anyways I am sure, I don't need to go to anywhere, on any other planet, I love being here, and I will stay here, will not go anywhere, not on Mars, Venus or not even Mercury....Hey, don't look at me like that now..... Am I an alien? Image  Awwwww it's true...Image Don't tell anyone ---- ImageImageImageImage


 







You Are From Mercury

Image
You are talkative, clever, and knowledgeable - and it shows.

You probably never leave home without your cell phone!

You're witty, expressive, and aware of everything going on around you.

You love learning, playing, and taking in all of what life has to offer.

Be careful not to talk your friends' ears off, and temper your need to know everything.


 

 

I NEVER run from problems, I face them all & try to solve them all....in my OWN WAY... ! I NEVER GIVE UP. I NEVER stop learning & improving myself. I NEVER believe that there is NO SOLUTION for the problems... I NEVER ...... I NEVER....... I NEVER........ OK, OK, moral of the story is ----

 

 






You Have Low Self Esteem 12% of the Time

Image
Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.

You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.


 

 

I have a habit of thinking SO MUCH.... Sometimes it causes me a lot... like sadness, sleeplessness, tiredness, headache, stomachache ( due to acidity!) backache...& take all possible things which can have ache...LOL BUT, my friend Sandy knows this - most of the times whatever I think or guess is ---

 







You Are Pretty Logical

Image
You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic

While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good

Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment