Tuesday, 5 September 2006

Entry for September 06, 2006

THIS BLOG IS FOR ELLIE FROM NETHERLANDS.....


WOW!!!! I liked singer's "PINK" dress.....Wait I think I have seen this movie... Hugh Grant & Julia Robert!  AH, Julia Robert is looking cute & your favorite singer too.... LOL.. Yeah, I know you like her... I saw her first time at your blog... Image Now today is your birthday so I want to present one more song of her... which I liked most... Image  Here is your " SHANIA TWAIN" !!!   BTW, Who is vandaag meer mooi? Shania Twain of u???? Ik zal uw echtgenoot moeten vandaag vragen…. Image  O.K.O.K.… GENIET VANDAAG VAN UW DAG….!!!!!!!!


 

\r\n

 

\r\n
So here, now 6th Sep, 2006, & I am wishing you many many happy returns of the day,
\r\n
A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ELLIE DEAR....!!!
\r\n

 

\r\n
Image
\r\n

\r\n

 

\r\n

OH.... Molly, hun I did not know, your twins share this day.... MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY FOR THEM TOO.... I don't know their age.... but I want to make them laugh.... So here is their Birthday Gift.... :)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

\r\n

No comments:

Post a Comment